Ref: YMCMK – 0001
Role & Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for carrying out a variety of marketing tasks and for the coordination of marketing activities and promotional events with the various divisional/sectional and departmental of the Medical Centers Division.
- Manages frequent integrated marketing campaigns and other plans that drive leads, build awareness, or educate the market.
- Monitors newspapers, magazines and social media as assigned with respect to competitor’s advertisements, healthcare events and news pertaining to healthcare innovations and prepares periodic reports of such monitoring activities, when required.
- Works with advertising agencies, printing houses, photographers, social media and others as assigned in the preparation and production of media-based advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Works with clinics doctors, nurses and clinic supervisors to encourage promotion of the company healthcare clinics and its services.
- Maintains appropriate and consistent relationships with corporate partners and medical organizations in Kuwait for promotional support.
- Participates in the preparations and arrangement of clinics promotional functions such as exhibits and conference, etc.
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Scheduling social media posts as per the requirements
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university is required.
Minimum Requirements: Experience of not less than 3 years in an equivalent position is required.
Preferred Candidate: Female
- Fluency in Arabic and English
- Must possess excellent communication skills and ability to establish professional interpersonal relationships.
- Must have through familiarity with computers and Microsoft Windows Software, Word (Arabic and English Version) and Excel. Working knowledge of Microsoft Power Point is a requirement.