Ref: YORTPH – 0001
Roles & Responsibilities:
Provides prescribed medications, drugs and other pharmaceuticals as needed for adequate patient care according to professional standards and practices.
- Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
- Compounds, labels and packages medications and pharmaceuticals
- Advises patients and family on use of various medications including dosage, side effects and composition.
- Ensures secure storage of narcotics and other controlled substances on a regular basis.
- Checks stock on a regular basis to identify and reorder outdated stock and ensure that stock is maintained in accordance with manufacturer requirements.
- Assists in preparing required reports by compiling information.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshop.
Minimum Education :Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Minimum Requirements :5 years’ experience
Required Certification : Valid MOH License and registration.